dith.er

I don't know which way to go. Any advice?

Miss Snark

with one comment

My mom likes to say, “boy, do you have a mouth on you.”

To which I kindly retort, “Well, who the hell do you think I got it from.”

But my mouth is only the half of it. In fact, most of the snarky things I think, I don’t actually say. It’s pretty bad:

  • When I don’t get a job, I hope that the person they hired instead, turns out to suck.
  • I curse bad drivers with parking tickets, stubbed toes, flat tires, etc…
  • I get a kick out of reading bad fiction writing because it makes me feel better about myself.*
  • There are days when I have to fight the very real urge to steal puppies from perfectly nice dog owners.
  • If someone does something mean to me, I’ll spend hours fantasizing about the perfect stinging response.

Do you have secretly bitter thoughts, too?

*This is actually very rare—90 percent of the time all fiction writing seems better than my own. Probably why I relish the other 10 percent.

Advertisements

Written by ditheringmiss

July 28, 2009 at 10:00 am

Posted in Me, Thoughts

Tagged with

One Response

Subscribe to comments with RSS.

  1. i love cursing people with uncomfortable things. i dont want to say ‘i hope he dies a toururous death because that seems extreme’ but ive wished a few food poisonings, a crack to the shin and a poke in the eye to a few …

    alissa

    August 5, 2009 at 8:52 pm


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: